Translate

Search This Blog

Friday, August 5, 2016

#fridayreads - August 5th, 2016

Happy Friday! Today is my last work shift before I have eight days off, and I am very excited since I have worked every day for the past 12 days. I have high reading hopes for the next week, but in this post I will be telling you what I plan to read this weekend!


First, I want to finish reading Tilt by Ellen Hopkins. I am currently on page 465, and have around 150 pages left to read. Because this is a novel that is written in verse and is a very captivating plot, I am hoping to finish it today/tonight. 

When I finish that I will be picking up a non-fiction read for our AYearAThon theme of this week, and I am leaning towards Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling. I am quite the fan of hers and have recently started watching the fourth season of "The Mindy Project", so am in the mood to read her novel. 

What are your plans for the weekend, reading or otherwise? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment