Translate

Search This Blog

Friday, July 8, 2016

#fridayreads - July 8th 2016

Happy Friday! I am lucky to have today of Sunday off, so I have lots of time for reading this weekend! I have been quite busy getting all of my stuff together since I'm transferring universities for the coming semester, but it is almost all taken care of!

We are nearing the end of our #AYearAThon theme for the week, so here is what I am hoping to read!


I am currently reading Charm and Strange by Stephanie Kuehn, one that I have had on my TBR for quite some time. I am about 90 pages in, and am not yet into it. It is a young-adult psychological thriller, but does not make a lot of sense to me. I am on the fence of whether or not to DNF, but am hoping it picks up soon. I am hoping to finish it tonight, but if not I will move on to something else. 

I really want to pick up Twisted Perfection by Abbi Glines, and continue on with the Rosemary Beach series. This will be a reread for me, but I have yet to read the companion - so hopefully I can get to those this weekend as well! Abbi Glines is such an easier author to read, I feel I could get both done within a day!

I am still reading The Picture of Dorian Gray, but am enjoying taking my time with it! I read a chapter or two every night, and enjoy letting myself absorb every detail!

What will you be reading this weekend? Let me know!




No comments:

Post a Comment