Translate

Search This Blog

Friday, June 10, 2016

Books I Have Unhauled Recently

I already know I am going to get so much heat from this post. I am definitely a mood reader, and have a lot of books that I want to read. I have a lot of books on my shelves that I did not enjoy enough to read again, or ones that I have completely lost interest in reading. I have divided all of the books into three categories so that I don't have to explain each one, and I am happy to say that all have been sold in a book sale for a children's charity!

Books That I Did Not Enjoy



The Maze Runner series by James Dashner
Survive the Night by Danielle Vega
The Dead Girls of Hysteria Hall by Katie Alender
Looking for Alaska by John Green (DNF'd)
The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson (DNF'd)
Sanctum by Madeline Roux





Books I Would Not Read Again



The Merciless by Danielle Vega
My True Love Gave to Me by Stephanie Perkins
Lord of the Flies by William Golding
Dark Eden duology by Patrick Carman
Hamlet by William Shakespeare
The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom
Seconds by Brian Lee O'Malley
Asylum by Madeline Roux




Books That I Have No Interest in Reading Anymore

What Happens Next by Colleen Clayton
Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List by David Levithan
Tsarnia by Jackson Pierce
Freakboy by Kristin Elizabeth Clark
Starcrossed series by Josephine Angelini
Eve trilogy by Anna Carey
Alex by Pierre LeMaitre
Collateral by Ellen Hopkins
All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
The Beautiful and the Cursed by Paige Morgan
Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins
Paper Towns by John Green

No comments:

Post a Comment