Translate

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Never, Never Part Three Review

Never, Never Part Three

Written by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher 
Number of Pages: 92

Average Rating: 3.60/5 stars
My Rating: 3.5/stars

Published: January 19th, 2016
Read in January 2016


Summary according to Goodreads

Together, Silas Nash and Charlize Wynwood must look deeper into the past to find out who they were and who they want to be. With time ticking down, the couple are in a race to find the answers they need before they lose everything. Can they regain what they once had? And will it restore who they once were?

My Thoughts

First thing: I was extremely disappointed with this final part of the story. The previous two were some of my favourites, and I could not put them down. I was completely immersed in the prior instalments, but felt like I rushed myself through this one. I had heard average reviews, but many were disappointed with the ending. 

I still really enjoyed the characters, Silas and Charlie's relationship was strong even when they did not remember it. It was easy to see how these characters fell in love, their personalities go so well together. Colleen Hoover is gifted at creating characters that you can connect to, and it is one of my favourite things about her novels. Watching these two fall in love many throughout the story was enjoyable, because you were living it with the characters. 

If it were not for the epilogue, I would have given this story four stars, but the final conclusion made me very angry. It was so cliche for them to end it how they did, and if you read this finale, I would suggest just skipping the epilogue. The plot was not as interesting as the others, and instead worked on wrapping up all of the loose ends. It would have been much more beneficial for this story to be released at once, so there was no decline in rating. Otherwise I would have rated it a five stars overall. 



No comments:

Post a Comment