Translate

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Weekly Wrap Up: January 4th - 11th

Guess who didn't have a good reading week ...

Guess who hasn't opened a book all week ...

In my defence, university is not easy (neither is marathoning Friends in your free time. Can Ross and Rachel get together already?! My emotions can't handle it). Although it has only been a week since classes started - I have a to-do list almost two pages long. So unless reading from textbooks counts towards my goodreads goal, I have now managed to be one book behind schedule. UGH. 

BUT I ALSO DIDN'T BUY A BOOK THIS WEEK SO YAY FOR ME!

I can hear you clapping so thank you, thank you. It was tough but I powered through. So far this year I have not purchased a book, and it feels great. However that is about to change because I got my local Chapters to order me Reborn by Jennifer Rush and fingers crossed it gets here this week!

Just like last week I hope to finish I've Got Your Number as well as Demonglass, but it looks more likely that I'll finish Demonglass because it is a much quicker and engaging read. 

I hope you all had a good week and am being more productive with reading than I am! Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment